The Iron Man Suits are a set of super powered suits designed and built by Tony Stark for his exploits as a super hero. They was the first in a long line of power suits being designed and built based on Stark's designs that are being put into production by various Weapons manufacturer's.
- Mark I - Designed by Tony when held captive in Afghanistan, it is a very basic Suit.
- Mark II - The first attempt by Tony to make a fully powered suit.
- Mark III - A perfected Mark II design coloured "Hot-Red Rod", is also the first public image of Iron Man.
- Mark IV - An upgraded Mark III built after it became battle damaged, it is also lighter in colour.
- Mark V - A special edition, it unfolds from a briefcase shape that can be carried anywhere.
- Mark VI - The most powerful suit Tony has built yet, an upgrade to the Mark IV.
- Mark VII - An equally powerful suit that can track and suit Tony up.
- Mark XLII - The most unique and powerful version yet, the suit can attach to Tony in different components and can be controlled by Tony's mind.
- Iron Man 2
- Iron Man 3